Customer Union for Ethical Banking
The formal Annual General Meeting of members is due to take place:
5.00pm on Tuesday September 18th in Manchester.
It will be possible to attend the meeting in person or remotely using Zoom video conferencing. Instructions at the foot of this page.
This September meeting will just be a formal one to accept our accounts and to elect directors.
We will be holding a less formal gathering of members on Saturday November 24th where we can reflect on developments at the Bank and discuss strategy for the Customer Union for the coming year.
AGM Agenda for September
1. Members Present and Apologies
2. Minutes of the 2017 CUEB AGM
3. Matters Arising from the Minutes
4. The receipt of the accounts and balance sheet and of the reports of the Board
5. Dis-applying the audit requirement in accordance with section 84 of the Act
6. The election of the Board*
5. Meeting ends
* “At every subsequent annual general meeting one-third of the Board of Directors, or if their number is not a multiple of three then the number nearest to one-third, shall retire from office. The Directors to retire shall be the Directors who have been longest in office since their last election. Where Directors have held office for the same amount of time the Directors to retire shall be decided by lot. A retiring Director shall be eligible for re-election”.
If you intend to attend the AGM, or of you have any questions about it, it would be useful if you could RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to join using Zoom
PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android (you can choose with or without video) just visit:
If you have not used Zoom before your browser will install a small app.
Or you can telephone:
020 3695 0088
020 3051 2874
Using Meeting ID: 262 111 691
iPhone one-tap: +442036950088,,262111691# or +442030512874,,262111691#
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/dv38qBmsI
How to attend in person
If you plan to attend in person please make sure you let us know first - email email@example.com
You can join the meeting at our offices:
c/o Ethical Consumer
41 Old Birley Street