The AGM of the Customer Union for Ethical Banking was held on Saturday 26 November 2022.
- Members Present and Apologies
- Minutes of the 2021 CUEB AGM
- Matters Arising from the Minutes
- The receipt of the accounts and balance sheet and of the reports of the Board
- Dis-applying the audit requirement in accordance with section 84 of the Act
- The election of the Board*
- Meeting ends
Following the formal business at 1.30 or thereabouts we will keep the videoconference open for informal discussion before the Gathering starts at 2pm
* “At every subsequent annual general meeting one-third of the Board of Directors, or if their number is not a multiple of three then the number nearest to one-third, shall retire from office. The Directors to retire shall be the Directors who have been longest in office since their last election. Where Directors have held office for the same amount of time the Directors to retire shall be decided by lot. A retiring Director shall be eligible for re-election”.
Accounts and balance sheet for the year ended March 2022
These minutes will be presented to the 2023 AGM for approval.